Does any of this sound like you?
• You want to make changes in your career but can’t see a way forward.
• You’re feeling frustrated or bored in a job that doesn't inspire you but you don’t know what else you can do.
• You’re drifting along in your job without a clear idea of where you are going. You feel as though there must be more to life than this.
• Your work lacks meaning and you feel you’re not fulfilling your potential.
• You’re thinking about working freelance or starting your own business but don’t know where to start.
If any of the above strikes a chord, then career coaching is for you and I can help.
When you enjoy your work then you’re doing something that matches your interests, strengths and values. Your work reflects the real you – the person you really are. When you start career coaching, we’ll uncover what those skills, strengths and values are. Together, we will identify what your current commitments are and look at ways to overcome some challenges. We may uncover limiting beliefs and we’ll open up possibilities for a lasting change.
I will help you to explore work and training options and then, we’ll move onto what you will need to do to move towards the work and career that is right for you.
I am understanding, resourceful and committed. My style is conversational and I listen well; people value my positive approach and ‘can do’ attitude. I help them discover what they would most love to be doing in life and how to go about achieving it.
How long does someone work with a coach?
There are no rules. You are free to decide how much support, advice and guidance you need.
Contact me now and let's start finding out the career for you and how to get there.
Free phone consultation.
During your free phone consultation we will begin to clarify what you really want from your work and career and why that's important to you. We'll discuss your current situation and frustrations.